A signature Organic pest inhibitor trusted for centuries as an ideal crop companion. Safe, biological, effective and an ecoomical crop protector!.
What is Bio-Shield Neem
Bio-Shield Neem is a pest control product manufactured from Neem Oil which has been used for centuries to control pests and diseases. Bio-Shield Neem is manufactured from high quality Neem seed kernel which is crushed to extract the oil by way of cold pressing technology which ensures that the natural level of Azadirachtin is retained for maximum effectiveness for crop protection. Bio-Shield Neem has many complex active ingredients which combine in various ways to curtail and destroy crop pests in a variety of biological means.
What does Bio-Shield Neem contain
Bio-Shield Neem contains Azadirachtin which is the most active component for repelling and killing pests. The 'limonoids' contains the insecticide and pesticide properties, which, unlike chemical pesticides, kills or inhibits by distorting and destroying the hormonal system of the pests. Bio-Shield Neem also repels larvae and adults. There are three other active constituents in the Bio-Shield Neem which are nimbin, nimbidin and nimbinene plus bitter principles such as tannins, flavonoids and sesquiterpene derivatives. The composition of all these complex ingredients combine to produce a complex anti pest agent for maximum crop protection.
Broadly, Bio-Sheild Neem functions as
- Works as an Anti-feedent.
- Works as a Repellent
- Works as a pest Growth Inhibitor
- As an ovi-position Deterrent effect.
Bio-Shield Neem works by penetrating the soft shell of the pests and interferes with its hormone systems, thus, making it harder for insects to grow and lay eggs and also hindering the pests' ability to feed. The effect of this action suffocates the pests. Bio-Shield Neem is also a systemic inhibitor whereby once it is taken up by the plant, pests feeding on this will be killed. Overall, pests cannot mutate and amplify when crops are protected by Bio-Shield Neem.
Excellence of Bio-Shield Neem
- Bio-Shield Neem is one of the most versatile product with a broad spectrum of crop protection properties which functions as a pesticide, fungicide as well as an anti-bacteria agent.
- Bio-Shield Neem is a non-drying oil with insecticidal and antiseptic properties
- Like real hormones, Bio-Shield Neem works at very low concentrations, in the parts per million range.
- In addition to pest inhibition properties, Bio-Shield Neem also contains beneficial nutrients such as Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium, Magnesium, Copper, Zinc, and Iron.
- Bio-Shield Neem Eco-friendly and biodegradable
What pests does Bio-Shield Neem target
All types of worms, bugs, beetles, aphids, thrips, mites, fungus gnats, flies, weevils, borers and a host of other pests.
Application and dosage of Bio-Shield Neem
Bio-Shield Neem is extremely simple to use as a foliar spray to control pests
Dosage: 2.5 liter per hectare
Suggested dilution: 1:200 in water
Packing: 250/500/1000 ml & 5 Liter
With a wide range of organic inputs